Sunday, June 26, 2011

Its Sad !!

Today I learnt about a very tragic story about which I had heard before few times but never knew it could really be true.
One of my dear friend with whom I am having friendship from about 1 month but today she told me about her pain which she is carrying from her childhood.
Today she was sad and I asked why but she dint told but in evening she told me why.Though the reason of her sadness was that she asked her dad that she wants new PC and cellphone and he refused.She don't have experience of having personal cellphone and she wants to have.Since she was sad she told me many things in which she also said she donates some money from her pocket money to poor children on every Sunday while she return from check up.I asked her "check up??????" .She said "yes check up".I asked "what????".She told me not to say this to anyone that's why I am not disclosing her name to my dear readers .She told that she is having problem in brain.I further enquired and she told me more and that she faints sometime and darkness surround her sometimes due to that and doctor has told her that she would be living not more than 25-30.I was shocked to hear that because I mean a person appears so normal in appearance but no one knows how is she really is and what is her state of mind.I could do nothing but pray for her that she lives forever and her problem gets solved permanently.She said that her problem was identified late so there are just 50% chances of her being alright.I beg my readers to  pray for that girl.She don't believe in god.I told her "have faith and one day god will make you alright" but then she said "god has not been kind to me since 15 years so whats the use of having faith".She is 19 at present and she is having this problem from the age of 4.Although I told her again and then she said "okay".She said that because of her problem and since she would live not much ,she doesn't make too many friends because she don't want her friends to become sad because of her.My breath stopped for a moment because of her kindness and what god has given her.I wrote this because I really felt her innocence.I am so glad that I am her friend.

This is so unfortunate that this world has so many variations in life of a human being.
This is just one story.There are billions of people suffering from various problems.I wish all of you for a healthy and wealthy life and I wish all your problems come to an end as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment