Thursday, June 9, 2011

GLOOMY DAYS

I was never use to failures but suddenly in these two months I feel distressed.
Failure has met me for the first time.Sometimes I think I am sitting in a sinking ship.
I really never expected this but I don't know when this happened so quickly and unexpectedly.
I never dreamt of this mess.
I tried but the god thinks i needed to do more.
Then I think I  must have missed out a fundamental thing.
I tasted this for the first time and believe me it tastes really bad.
Feels like I have fallen in a place where there are more than one door and just a key
and given just shit to eat.
Feels helpless and I have no other thing to eat other than the shit to survive
till I find the suitable door for the given key.
I hope I find the right door as soon as possible .
I hope this period goes and never return back again.
Success Success Success come soon .............awaiting


No comments:

Post a Comment